Ok folks, so here I am trying to set Google Chrome, as my default web browser for Windows 10.
However Windows 10 wants you to go through Settings… Default apps… Web Browser
When you Select Google Chrome and then restart Google Chrome it is not the default web browser.
You will need to use this method to correct the issue.
- Go to Control Panel…;
- All Control Panel Items…;
- Default Programs…;
- Select your default program…;
- In the list on the left select Google Chrome…;
- Then in the Blue Text Select Set this program as default…; and
- Then click ok and you’re done!