So you just got yourself a nice new Android Phone. Congratulations!
Now you may not know but you’re not stuck with the UI that the manufacturer installed on your device. For example I use Go Launcher EX. As the replacement home screen and application launcher. Here’s where I got into trouble, I had added an extra screen for icons and short-cuts, but didn’t really want to & thought I was stuck with it. Well I wasn’t thankfully & now neither are you!
You want to remove an extra home screen from your Android Device with Go Launcher EX as your UI replacement. Here’s how to remove the unwanted screen.
1. If you’re phone is screen locked, unlock.
2. Tap your menu button.
3. On the menu under “Main” tap “Edit” it will have 5 rectangles and 1 that looks like it has a plus sign in it.
4. Tap and hold the screen you want to delete and drag it till it goes off your screen choices.
5. Tap your back button a few times and you will be back at your home screen.
6. Voilà! Done! Enjoy your device minus that pesky screen.